Posté le 13/09/2017 International Account Manager (m/f) chez Post Luxembourg
- Métier Commerce, Négoce, Achat, Vente
- Type de contrat CDI
- Référence PTIN1708
We are currently looking for an
International Account Manager (m/f)
For our “Enterprise Sales” Department ref PTIN1708
- Conduct all sales activities and processes with different stakeholders
- Develop existing account relationships and lead the sales process for international projects
- Develop new multinational leads, projects, accounts, and customers within assigned markets
- Develop, implement, and maintain account strategies/business
- Maintain (CRM) information to facilitate accurate forecasts of expected sales volume by account and/or project
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives
- A Bachelor's degree in International Business, Business Administration, or equivalent related professional field experience
- Minimum five years of international experience in the ICT industry preferably with M2M, Connectivity, Cloud or Media solutions
- Excellent verbal, written (French & English) and interpersonal communication abilities
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Be able to manage simultaneously multiple projects, and quickly shift work priorities
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Well-developed organizational and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to collaborate, negotiate, and work with a different stakeholders
Please send your application online, including your CV and motivation letter via link www.postgroup.lu/carrieres
The first selection will be based on the curriculum vitae and cover letter. For further information about the position please contact tel.: (+ 352) 2424-4422.
POST Luxembourg values diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity.
As the leading national provider of postal and telecommunications services also offering postal financial services, POST Group Luxembourg is a key actor of the Luxembourgish economy.