Posté le 08/09/2017 Supervisor of Fund On-boarding and Client Services chez Banque Havilland
- Métier Back office
- Type de contrat CDI
We are currently looking for a Supervisor of Fund On-boarding and Client Services for our Institutional Banking Department located in the head-office in Luxembourg.
Manages day-to-day functions for client investment vehicles being UCITS, AIF, NON-AIF Investment vehicles. Works closely with Business Development (BD), Regulation & Fund Governance (R&FG), Transaction Services (TS), Depositary Services (DS), Legal, Compliance, Risk Management (RM), Fund Onboarding Committee (FOC) to assure an effective onboarding of new investment vehicles (mainly) and other kind of institutional banking business. Assists with regulatory oversight of the bank’s policies and procedures and analyses major business processes for client’s funds, looks for process improvement and operational efficiencies and implements new regulatory policies, procedures and controls. Communicates with all other departments that comprise supporting institutional clients. Coordinates with other client support areas to assure that all aspects of regulatory disclosures are reviewed and validated. Responsible to independently make a broad range of critical decisions under the supervision of Group Head of Institutional Banking.
- Manage on-boarding project timelines for fund and other institutional business; plans and coordinates the implementation of all operational steps to implement fund launches, liquidations, and other new business initiatives
- Coordinate new client on-boarding documentation, with Legal, Compliance and R&FG
- Oversees all the tasks allocated to the unit
- Understands how processes and systems interact and affect other areas of the bank
- Works collaboratively with management to develop recommendations, identifying improvement opportunities in speed, quality and cost effectiveness
- Makes recommendations and implements workflow, process or system enhancements to continually enhance operational efficiency
- Serves as a backup to the Head of Business Development role
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
Minimum profile requirements:
- University degree
- Five to ten years of industry experience in fund on-boarding, depositary bank and oversight duties, administration operations, transfer agency, fund accounting and/or transaction services
- Ability to grow and manage team over time
- Proven analytical skills and problem resolution skills
- Must demonstrate ability to manage major functions required of the business
- Must demonstrate project management experience in planning, executing and maintaining a project from start to finish
- Knowledge of Apsys is required
- Proficient in word processing, spreadsheet and database applications, including Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, VBA) and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to learn new product features and concepts and apply this knowledge on the job in a timely and effective manner
- Proven experience handling multiple duties and completing assigned tasks accurately and on a timely basis
- Possess appropriate understanding of all the relevant regulations when applicable (including UCITV, AIFMD, MIFIDII, CRS, PRIIP …)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey information to all levels of staff and management for both internal and external customers in a clear, focused and concise manner
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Extended hours required during peak workloads, special projects and client or system conversions
- Must be fluent in English and French (spoken and written); must understand Italian (spoken and written) and German is a big advantage.
The salary package offered will be commensurate with your professional expertise and experience. This position is available immediately. This is a unique and potentially career-defining opportunity for the candidate with the right spirit and experience.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity please send your application (cover letter, CV, supporting references) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our HR team.
The information you provide in your job application will be treated confidentially at all times and will only be disclosed to employees involved in the recruitment process.
Banque Havilland is committed to building enduring relationships with our clients and providing expertise and solutions to meet their evolving needs in investment vehicles. The Institutional Banking Department is aimed to serve wealth funds, high-net-worth individuals, family offices, financial advisors, corporates and portfolio managers as well as pension funds, insurance companies, endowments and foundations.