Posté le 31/08/2017 Business Analyst chez Q-LEAP
- Métier Informatique & Technologies
- Type de contrat CDI
The company requires a Business Analyst to join their team.
The ideal person will have experience with being the key liaison between lines of business and IT teams. You will need to be proficient in analyzing business requirements to understand the business needs and to determine how their applications can best functionally fulfil those needs.
This role is also ideal for a candidate who wishes to gain valuable experience in an innovative company. At q-leap, we appreciate individuals, encourage ideas, recognize success, invest in people and communicate our vision.
As a Business Analyst you will have several responsibilities:
- Work with different stakeholders to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs
- Clearly articulate and document business requirements
- Solution consulting in the form of IT and processes to business problems
- Assess the risks of various solutions and prioritize competing business demands
- Manage ongoing relationship with business partner to drive satisfaction with IT
- Support project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
- Obtain key inputs from solution architecture teams and identify solution inter-dependencies
- Perform gap analysis between As-Is and To-be states using different tools and methodologies
- Translate and/or validate approved business requirements into detailed functional/non-functional requirements
- Analyze business and functional requirements with a view to documenting comprehensive test case scenarios for new or existing functionality
- Co-ordinate training's and workshops (including set up training material)
- Participate in Functional Application Management (end-user support, bug fixing coordination,..)
- Be aligned to the agile methodologies
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- Proactively resolve customer satisfaction issues
- You have a bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline. Advanced degrees preferred.
- You have at least 8 years’ experience in a similar role (mandatory in the following sectors: finance, banking, aviation and healthcare)
- You have know-how of Agile methodology and software project life cycle in general
- You have atleast 2+ years of broad IT domain experience in three or more of the following IT areas: Applications Development, Enterprise Architecture,Vendor Management, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, and Maintenance and Support
- Knowledge of a BPM Suite (BIZAGI or BPM Aris) .
- Knowledge of the BABOK (and its AGILE extension) considered a plus.
- Industry recognized BA certification considered a plus
- Expertise in Microsoft tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of any other BA tools
- Knowledge and understanding of Industry processes and Business functions
- Fluency in French & English. Other languages would be an advantage/asset
Your skill set consists of:
- Results oriented, autonomous , proactive, self organized and have a consultant mindset
- Strong customer orientation with the ability to manage and exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills\
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to think creatively and apply solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to communicate with both business and technical departments
- Strong experience analyzing business processes and problems within a service-based organization.
- Ability to work with individuals across multiple teams to accomplish objectives.
- Experience in insurance or banking domains would certainly be advantageous
- Willingness to travel if required
- Solution oriented approach
- Driven and committed to work, in spite of organizational constraints
q-leap is specialized in software quality assurance and testing solutions. The company is continually seeking self-motivated, dynamic and creative people to join the team and to contribute to its success. q-leap has grown over the last three years to become one of the Luxembourg’s leading software quality assurance consulting companies across a broad range of sectors (Telecommunications, Transports, Healthcare, Software Editor, Banking, etc.). These services are shaped to support project managers, developers, testers and operation teams with the aim to deliver high-quality applications across web, mobile, enterprise and IoT platforms.